VICTORIA | Academy of Languages
Housing on-campus & student hostel in the heart of Berlin
Find the ideal housing for your German course in Berlin
VICTORIA | Academy of Languages
All About Accommodation
Student housing in Berlin – German classes including housing
Getting settled in a new city is exciting and we want to give you all the support you need that you can focus on that fact. Finding a place to stay is an important part of that. At VICTORIA, we can offer you a variety of accommodations either on campus or close to it, but also in every other part of this exciting city of Berlin. We will do our best to make you feel at home right from the beginning!
Arrival and Departure
- Move-in: Sundays (10:00-21:00). Move-ins on Saturday or after 21:00 are possible in exceptional cases and for an extra charge.
- Move-out: Saturdays (until 12:00). Move-outs on Sunday (by 10:00 a.m. at the latest) are possible for an extra charge.
- All VICTORIA accommodations are equipped with internet access. Some of our host families allow shared use of their computers or WLAN networks for an additional fee.
- In all cases, German Internet law in general and our IT usage regulations in particular must be observed.
Cleaning & Equipment
- Common areas are cleaned by VICTORIA at least once a week.
- You are responsible for cleaning your own rooms for the entire duration of your stay.
- Free use of washing machine and dryer exclusively for hostel or campus residents.
- Homestay: free use of washing machine usually once or twice a week.
- Bed linen, towels: Bed linen is provided once upon move-in, please bring your own towels.
- Washing utensils, dishwashing detergent, hygiene items: Consumables such as soap, shower gel, dishwashing detergent and toilet paper are to be provided by yourself.
Catering, Food Court
- All our accommodations are equipped with shared kitchens.
- Meals at the host families are provided according to the booking.
- Countless restaurants and bistros close to the school. We recommend the varied food court at the nearby Mall of Berlin with over 30 snack restaurants.
- Administration fee: € 80; Deposit: € 200
- Double rooms bookings are available only for joint arrival
- Our dormitory rooms with only 2-3 beds are available for single bookings from the age of 18; as is usual in dormitories, there is a mixed occupancy (no gender separation).
- Relocation (at own request): € 60
- Women’s shared flats: for an extra charge (25%) we guarantee accommodation in a dormitory room “female students only”.
- To be applied for in writing, 4 full weeks notice period.
- Fee: € 100
Transfer to and from accommodation
You have the option of using inexpensive direct public transport connections between Berlin Airport and the city center. For more information and tickets, please contact the Berlin S-Bahn (sbahn.berlin) or the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe BVG (www.bvg.de). We also offer an exclusive transfer service on weekends1 (to be booked at the latest on Thursday, 2:00 p.m., before arrival or departure). Special destinations within the city (hotels, private addresses), discounts for group bookings, joint arrival and/or departure on request.
|One Way||Both Ways (Return)|
|Central Railway Station (Hauptbahnhof)2||50 €||90 €|
|Central Bus Station (ZOB)3||80 €||150 €|
|BER Airport3||105 €||200 €|
1Transfers during the week only exceptionally and against surcharge: 15%.
2Meeting point at the northern main entrance, Europaplatz.
3Meeting point at the place communicated in advance.
Get in touch with us now
Do you have questions about our language courses, language exams, accommodation or our VICTORIA | International University of Applied Sciences?
Then feel free to contact us. We look forward to your request.
Your VICTORIA | Academy of Languages